Current Job Opportunities
We are always looking for great people to join our team. Here are our current opportunities.
Are you keen to make a difference in Environmental and Planning issues across Otago?
Aukaha is a consultancy involved in a range of private development and local government work programmes across the wider Otago region. We are involved in innovative and exciting work and need an experienced Manager to lead our Environmental team.
Aukaha is a Kāi Tahu rūnanga-owned consultancy, based in Dunedin. We offer a diverse range of services to councils, Crown agencies and private clients as well as environmental advisory and support services to our rūnaka owners. This is a great opportunity to be part of a purpose-driven organisation creating enduring outcomes for our communities and the environment.
GENERAL MANAGER – MANA TAIAO
Permanent Full Time (negotiable) | Dunedin, Otago
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be member of our Leadership team who are driving our shareholders’ ambitious vision and strategy. You will lead our talented Mana Taiao team who provide planning and policy advice to Kāi Tahu rūnaka to support their kaitiaki responsibilities within their takiwā.
As the people leader, you will have the capacity to influence and inspire, promoting a culture that supports the overall health, performance and development of the team. You will need to be highly accessible, maintaining collaborative relationships with all professional and support staff and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will:
- Have a tertiary level qualification and/or experience in a relevant discipline.
- Have experience dealing with a range of stakeholders e.g. iwi, communities, corporates, government agencies, preferably in the environmental space.
- Excellent communication and written skills, particularly for report writing and public speaking.
- Experience developing and managing high performing teams.
- The ability to analyse financial information and develop, monitor and manage budgets.
- Have an understanding of Kāi Tahu cultural values or a willingness to learn.
- Be a self-starter with initiative, drive, and transformational leadership attributes.
Please apply here with your curriculum vitae together with, application form and a cover letter.
For confidential enquiries please contact Rachel Wesley, Chief Executive, email@example.com
Applications close 5pm 4th December 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA to oversee administrative services within the Business Services Team. This includes the support of company operations by providing high level executive secretariat services for the Chief Executive Officer, and Board Chair. Supporting the Operations Manager by maintaining office systems, administration of HR and Health & Safety and providing assistance to the wider Aukaha team. Please apply by providing your CV and cover letter.