Finance and Office Administrator
Aukaha has a long history in Otago.
We started life as Kāi Tahu ki Otago Natural Resource Management Limited or KTKO in the late 1990s and changed our name in 2017 to better reflect the range and breadth of our services and expertise.
We are a rūnaka-owned charitable consultancy service, with governance from our five rūnaka owners – Te Rūnanga o Waihao, Te Rūnanga o Moeraki, Kāti Huirapa Rūnaka ki Puketeraki, Te Rūnanga o Ōtākou, and Hokonui Rūnanga.
Aukaha works with local and central government, institutions, employers, clients, whānau, individuals and mana whenua, providing a range of services that will help achieve rūnaka aspirations and make ours a better place to be.
Aukaha is growing and we are now on the hunt for a Finance & Office Administrator.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager and Office Manager and will have three areas of responsibility.
- Payroll Support
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Workflow Max & Xero
- General administrative duties
- HR administration
- Scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Managing travel arrangements
- Front of house cover when required
- Telephone management
- Premises, office equipment and systems administration
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience as a Finance or Office Administrator
- Practical experience with Xero , Workflow Max and HubDoc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Sound knowledge of Tikaka, Te Ao Māori and Te Reo would be an advantage or a willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to apply or for further information contact:
Emma Lang : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office/ HR Manager
Aukaha 03 974 6871
Otherwise apply via the Seek website
Applications close 31st May 2021
Applications close: 31 May 2021