Aukaha has a long history in Otago.
We started life as Kāi Tahu ki Otago Natural Resource Management Limited or KTKO in the late 1990s and changed our name in 2017 to better reflect the range and breadth of our services and expertise.
We are a rūnaka-owned charitable consultancy service, with governance from our five rūnaka owners – Te Rūnanga o Waihao, Te Rūnanga o Moeraki, Kāti Huirapa Rūnaka ki Puketeraki, Te Rūnanga o Ōtākou, and Hokonui Rūnanga.
Aukaha works with local and central government, institutions, employers, clients, whānau, individuals and mana whenua, providing a range of services that will help achieve rūnaka aspirations and make ours a better place to be.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Board Secretary to join Aukaha.
This part time role will be roughly 10 hours per week and responsible for the following:
- Management of monthly Board reporting and providing secretariat services for Board meetings and in between as required
- Attend Monthly Board Meetings to take minutes
- Liaise with Chair/ CEO regarding Board matters
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Board Chair and Aukaha CEO as requested
- Manage the Board’s administrative needs, including hui and travel arrangements as needed
This role will have the flexibility to work from home and would suit someone with proven experience as a Board Secretary, who has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised and efficient.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to apply or for further information contact:
Emma Lang :
Office/ HR Manager
Aukaha 03 974 6871
Otherwise apply via the seek website https://www.seek.co.nz/job/52264687
Applications close 31st May 2021
Applications close: 31 May 2021