Tumai Ora & He Ara Hou Whānau Services.
Te Kakano Health Clinic provides a full range of primary health care services for whānau across the greater Otago region. Clinics are facilitated by a Nurse Practitioner who can provide FREE primary health care including prescribing; referral to diagnostic services such as radiology and ultrasound; prompt referral into secondary specialist services.
We also provide the
- Tamariki and Rangatahi health care
- Cervical screening
- Sexual health / pregnancy testing / contraception advice
- Weight monitoring / green prescription / referral to dietitian
- Blood sugar and blood pressure checks
- Cardiovascular, diabetes and respiratory screening
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- Chronic disease support
- Free podiatry at selected clinics