Tumai Ora & He Ara Hou Whānau Services.
Te Kakano Health Clinic provides a full range of primary health care services for whānau across the greater Otago region. Clinics are facilitated by a Nurse Practitioner who can provide FREE primary health care including prescribing; referral to diagnostic services such as radiology and ultrasound; prompt referral into secondary specialist services.
26/03/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PRACTITIONERS AND CLIENTS, AUKAHA HAS MADE THE DECISION TO POSTPONE FUTURE PODIATRY CLINICS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We also provide the
- Tamariki and Rangatahi health care
- Cervical screening
- Sexual health / pregnancy testing / contraception advice
- Weight monitoring / green prescription / referral to dietitian
- Blood sugar and blood pressure checks
- Cardiovascular, diabetes and respiratory screening
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- Chronic disease support
- Free podiatry at selected clinics