Nurse Practitioner – Primary Health
Fixed Term (2 Years), Full-Time role – Dunedin Based
Aukaha is a stand-alone commercial consultancy based in Otago that works for Manawhenua in the areas of the environmental and health fields. We advocate for Kāi Tahu environmental and cultural aspirations in resource management; facilitate consultation with Kāi Tahu Papatipu Rūnanga; and support Māori hauora (health) and wellbeing. The Board, shareholders, industry groups and the wider organisation is passionate and committed to driving Aukaha as an organisation forward with a very strong commercial and strategic focus.
Owned by five Rūnaka from across the region, everything we do is to build a stronger economic, social, cultural
and environmental base for our shareholders and our communities.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or a Registered Nurse interested in becoming a Nurse Practitioner in the area of Primary Health.
- You are Nurse Practitioner- Primary Health or Registered nurse on the NP Pathway preferably with papers credited to a Masters of Nursing
- You’re passionate and have a sound knowledge of Maori and Primary Health.
- Your verbal and written communication, and great time management are second to none.
- You possess excellent clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning
- You work well in kaupapa Maori setting, and interact competently with clients from diverse backgrounds
- You have exceptional organisational, communication and reporting skills.
- You hold a current, Full NZ Drivers license
Life @ Aukaha
Aukaha is the perfect place to grow your career. You’ll get the chance to contribute to exciting, challenging and important mahi and be rewarded with a competitive salary. You won’t be hidden away you will be working with Maori providers across Otago that will support and guide you as to the needs of their communities. It’s a fun, whanau friendly environment.